Eco-Marine is a world first, marine-life friendly crude-oil water-dispersant. 100% environmentally safe & acceptable. It has been formulated and manufactured in South Africa. Eco-Marine has been approved by the South African Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA), the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA), the Council for Industrial & Scientific Research, (CSIR), and the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS).
Eco-Marine is an international GREEN APPLE Environmental award winner for 2012.
- Eco-Marine isthe top of the line, food-safe degreaser and crude-oil water-dispersant.
- Eco-Marinewill bio-degrade within 21days of use.
- Eco-Marine is an effective degreaser for ships, dock and harbor cleaning.
- Eco-Marineis suitable for all types of degreasing.
- Eco-Marine can be used as a crude-oil water-dispersant on fresh, estuarine and marine waters. ( All oils. )
- Eco-Marine is skin, fur and feather friendly, and has been used successfully, to clean oil covered ducks by Metro Durban.
- Eco-Marine works in the upper aerobic area of the water body, and due to its density being lighter than water, it will not sink.
- 1 litre of Eco-Marine covers >7m³ of spill area when applied by spray.
- Eco-Marineis non-flammable.
- Eco-Marine is safe to warehouse, and holds a long shelf-life.
- Copies of all documents /tests available on request.
Risk and safety phrases R36, S2, S25, S26, S62 (in compliance with SANS 1828) emulsifier system complies with European Union environmental OECD 301 specifications for surfactants.