Booms and Pillows are manufactured using HydroOilTreat, which is a natural, environmentally friendly, water repelling absorbent. The Booms & Pillows will biodegrade the encapsulated hydrocarbons.
Booms & Pillows have a broad range of applications:
- Process industries use Booms and Pillows around leaking equipment and contain spills on water or land.
- Petroleum Distribution Operators use Booms and Pillows to contain spills, or for emergency containment during transport delivery.
- Maritime industries use Booms and Pillows around leaking equipment and contain larger spills on open water.
- Aircraft industries use Booms and Pillows to contain fuel, oil and glycol spills.
- Spill Response Teams use Booms and Pillows to contain spills on roadways or waterways.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable.
- High absorbency means less product is required to clean up spill.
- Less material is hauled to landfill or incinerator
- Can be incinerated. Emits 7,000 BTU’s with less than 5% ash.
- The booms will float on water while absorbing hydrocarbons.
- 2M & 4M x 10cm (large volumes can be made as per order.
- 2M booms weigh approx. 2Kg and 4M booms approx. 3.8Kg
- 500mm x 500mm x 9cm (Large volumes can be made as per order)
- Each pillow weighs approx.1Kg