HydroOilTreat, is hydrophobic, meaning it floats on water and will absorb hydrocarbon based fluids without absorbing the water. HydroOilTreat will not disintegrate or sink when saturated with oil and is easily disposed of.HydroOilTreat is a natural, environmentally acceptable absorbent manufactured from natural fibre.
Hydro OilTreathas a broad range of applications:
- Control of oil-spills and slicks in harbour and dock areas.
- Control of oil-spills in rivers, lakes, dams and catchments areas.
- Control of oil contamination in wastewater treatment plants.
- Removal of oil contamination from plant process water.
Features and benefits:
- Non-toxic, biodegradable.
- High absorbency means less product is required to clean up spill.
- Hydrophobic with a high buoyancy level.
- Prevents wildlife from coming into contact with pollutant.
- Less material is hauled to landfill or incinerator.
- Can be incinerated. Emits 7,000 BTU’s with less than 5% ash.
- Floats on water while absorbing Hydrocarbons.
- HydroOilTreat will not leak the absorbed hydrocarbons.
- Flame retardant.
- Non corrosive.
Loose Fibre in 5Kg Bags.