EconoSweepis a naturally biodegradable, non-leaching, hard-surface absorbent. EconoSweepis engineered for the safe pick up and disposal of various oil spills in the engineering, mining, transport and other sensitive environments.
EconoSweep is manufactured from environmentally acceptable, naturally occurring components, which do not impose an environmental threat or hazard. EconoSweepquickly encapsulates the spill leaving the surface safe, clean and dry.
EconoSweep is recommended for use on all hard surfaces to safely and quickly absorb petrol, diesel oils, animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, solvents, human waste and blood spills.
EconoSweepis simply spread over the spill and swept back and forth until the surface is clean and dry. EconoSweep is then swept up and disposed of; where it naturally and quickly bio-degrades the encapsulated hydrocarbon into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
Features and Benefits:
- Safely, quickly, absorbs and encapsulates spills.
- Naturally biodegrades the encapsulated hydrocarbons.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Flame retardant, non-hazard, non-abrasive, non-carcinogenic.
- 100% environmentally acceptable.
Directions for use:
- Create a weir to stop the spill from spreading at the source by surrounding the outer edge of the spill with EconoSweep, [eg: close, stop & seal the source of the spill.
- Cover the entire spill by pouring or broadcasting EconoSweepover it.
- Sweep the spill back and forth until the spillage has been encapsulated, leaving the hard surface dry and no residue is present.